On board the new Lagoon 46, luxury is not just an impression. Luxury is space, the result of enlightened design that pushes back cruising’s boundaries. Designed in the spirit of the new Lagoon generation, this 46-footer forms a natural bridge between land and sea.
As on all of Lagoon's new-generation catamarans, the 46’s centred rigging comes directly from VPLP design’s research and its more than 30 years’ experience at the peak of multihull ocean racing.
- Bringing the mast further aft reduces the length of the boom, increases the mainsail aspect ratio and thus its efficiency.
- The foretriangle incorporates a jib for sailing to windward as well as several downwind sails.
- Centring the masses limits pitching and eases the boat’s motion.
- The reduced size of the boom facilitates handling.
- The large jib sail is self-tacking, so there is no need to touch anything when tacking!
Perfectly tailored to the deck line, the forward cockpit offers another view of the horizon. The sunpads are equipped with adjustable backrests and accompanied by a low table to enjoy this space under all circumstances.
The 46’s flybridge is one space and two functions with modular sunpads and helm station: the perfect balance between comfort and maneuver.
Created to accommodate up to twelve guests, the cockpit of the 46 has been designed as a true living space. The sliding bench and the large storage spaces are a must, as is the exterior galley.
The 360° view, the sliding sash window and ease of movement between the interior and the exterior on a single level enhance the feeling of comfort. The elegant standard equipment is complemented by high-grade materials: a fineness’ touch for a refined interior.
The impressive owner’s suite is complemented by bright and airy guest cabins. The 46 is also innovative with the size of her outstanding forward cabins, identical as the aft cabins!